A freestanding structure which is designed to limit or confine movement through or along a boundary or frontier is known as a fence. These structures are generally differentiated from walls due to the sheer lightness and purpose of their construction. While walls are generally designated as barriers made from a mixture of concrete and bricks which blocks visions and passage, fences are usually made to provide a visual partitioning of space. Usually, fences are divided into types in two ways – either types according to functions or types according to construction. The types of fences which are included in first category are agricultural fencing, temporary fencing, privacy fencing, pool fencing, snow fencing, boundary fencing, decorative fencing, perimeter fencing, pet fencing and pest-exclusion fencing. Under the second category of division of types of fences according to construction, the types which are included in it are – brushwood fencing, hurdle fencing, ha-ha fencing, chain link fencing, round pole fencing, picket fencing, slate fencing and wire fencing.
If you are looking for a proper Newark Fence Company, then there are a few things that should be kept in mind while choosing the company. These things are –
- Research – Before selecting the fence company, be sure you do you research on them. Call them up or go to the address provided in the advertisements by them to check their legitimacy. If a contractor is too eager and wants an immediate decision from you, it should immediately raise a red flag.
- Payment Option – If the company pressurizes you to make the payment in cash, don’t go for it.
- Written Assurance – A legitimate and professional contractor should always give you a proper written assurance of the budget and the type of services they will provide.
- Guarantee provided – Some of the proper fencing contractors are willing to provide a guarantee for their work. Always ask for any sort of the guarantee the company or contractor is willing to provide.
- Timeline Estimation – Always ask for a timeline in which the work you provided will be finished. Check whether is they are willing to provide a discount if the work isn’t finished in time or if the contractor is unable to finish the job given.
If you are looking for a proper Bay Area Fence Company, then you can always contact the expert fence contractors at Newark Fence, INC. They are leading professionals in the Bay Area Fence and Deck construction department.